- 1/2 lb farfalle.
Open and drain
- 1 (14 oz) can white beans,
- 1 (28 oz) can whole tomatoes,
- a handful dried tomatoes.
In a wok, sauté in olive oil
- 6 baby artichokes, outer leaves removed (remove a lot), tips and black parts of stems slices off, and halved
- 1 green torpedo onion, washed, peeled, and cut into large pieces so I can pick them out
Stir in to the hot liquid
- 1 bunch beet greens, washed and chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and chopped
- a few sprigs parsley, washed.
- parmesan cheese, grated.