Sunday, February 3, 2008

Welcome

Seasonal, local eating. It's all the rage these days, isn't it? I tend to think of myself as a good cook, and I prefer as good ingredients as possible; since I live in Berkeley, I almost accidentally keep to a one-hundred-mile diet.

In any case, I regularly cook, and rarely follow recipes. Instead, I make things up, and write down my successes (and occasional failures) online. It occurred to me that, perhaps, a recipe blog would be a good way to organize my thoughts.

Every blog is a project, and every project is ultimately doomed to failure; I post on my other blog only rarely. Will this site get traffic from readers or writers? Only time will tell. Fortunately, your task, dear reader, is easy: subscribe to the RSS feed, and be updated automatically.

No comments: